17 blouse design tips for style conscious woman
Are you a style conscious woman who wear saris?
Do you know that you can give a new look to your saree with a new blouse?
Do you know different blouse neck and back styles?
Here we will give you a short but useful tips which will help you to select the right blouse design & style for you.
Saree, a traditional and timeless attire of our Indian culture. It is a most elegant and sensuous attire of Indian woman, worn on every occasion like parties, wedding, functions, casual wear and even office wear. Though a blouse is only a small part of the saree but an elegant and fashionable blouse will turn your boring and simple saree into stylish attire.
8 Useful tips about your blouse
- Try different blouses on a same saree you wear on different occasions and save money.
- A gold color blouse is a must for your wardrobe as it complements almost every saree and lehenga.
- You can try contrasting color blouse or a contrasting color sleeves on the saree to give it a modern look.
- Try a contrasting color lining in the cutwork or sheer blouse to make it more attractive.
- A plain blouse with the beautiful border or embroidery at the waist and sleeves makes the outfit decent and elegant.
- You can even customize your blouse with the beautiful intricate work such as zari embroidery, resham embroidery, mirror work, Kundan work, thread work, patch work to give it a rich and party look.
- Go for the proper fitted blouse because an ill fitted blouse will ruin your entire look of the saree. Princess cut blouse is the one of the most trendy and feminine and suits to all age women.
- Try Half, 3/4th and full sleeves blouses as they are in trend.
9 Tips about blouse neck and back designs & styles
Bollywood divas have created a fashion statement by their stylish blouse designs and hence every young girl and women want to style like its favorite celebrity.
The neck designs add an extra glam and sensuality to the outfit. So chose the appropriate neck designs that suits to your personality and enhance your look.
- Round, V-neck and square neck designs are the one which has been for a long time from 60’s and still a popular choice to pick for your blouse.
- The Collar neck is a very decent and at the same time classy, suits both for party wear and office wear. You can try Chinese collar, high collar.
- The Sheer neck is a trendy neck design which gives the saree a completely modern look.
- If you have a perfect shoulders and figure and want to create sensuous look, then try for halter neck, one shoulder, off shoulder and spaghetti strapless neck designs.
- Sweet-heart and Pointed-U neck will give you a very feminine look.
- Key-hole neck, a very stylish neck design goes well both for front and back neck.
- To give your saree a royal look, chose for high neck blouse.
- If you have a lower upper body or a petite shape, then go for the boat neckline as it will balance the figure.
- If you want a very bold look and want to show off your beautiful back then go for the backless neck. You can chose the strings style, knot style or a band style, it will look glamorous and sexy.
20 Blouse Designs and Styles to get Inspired
Round neck blouse
Boat neck blouse
Halter neck blouse
Sweet-heart neck blouse
Sheer neck blouse
Chinese collar blouse
Square neck blouse
One shoulder neck blouse
High Neck blouse
Backless neck with strings
Backless with strings and band
Spaghetti strapless blouse
Pointed U neck blouse
Scoop neck blouse
Key- hole neck blouse
Jewel neck blouse
U neck blouse
Off shoulder blouse
Horse-shoe neck blouse
I hope this article was helpful for you. If you think I have missed something or you know something that could be helpful to other readers please comment below.